none
Publishing SharePoint Integrated Reeports RRS feed

• Question

• We have SharePoint 2010 running and published via UAG and it works great.  We also use a Intergrated SQL reporting server on the same server that hosts the SharePoint databases.  We are having issues when accessing the reports in SharePoint externally via UAG.  The error I get is below.  I have done the steps on technet to enable remote errors on the SharePoint Integrated reporting and I still get this error.  Any ideas on what I am missing?  Internally the SharePoint reporting works fine.  Do I have to change the UAG to use kerberos or something?

ERROR

For more information about this error, navigate to the report server on the local server network machine, or enable remote errors

Monday, May 9, 2011 10:26 PM

Answers

• It's hard to say, from this description, what the issue is, but it looks like a 500 error. The SharePoint reporting service may need to be configured seperately to be compatible with the AAM services - it should be set to "integrated mode", and then it should be fine. If you're not sure how to configure this, please post a question in the SharePoint forums.
    Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS UAG/IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Monday, May 9, 2011 11:34 PM
    Monday, May 9, 2011 11:34 PM