Err: KB2633870 does not apply, or is blocked by another condition on your computer. RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

Is anybody can help me? i got error when try to install patches MS12-007. KB2633870 does not apply, or is blocked by another condition on your computer. I already unblocked the permission but still got same error

Thursday, March 1, 2012 8:38 AM

All replies

• If you read the information @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2633870 you will find the following:

How to obtain help and support for this security update

For information about Security updates, visit the Microsoft Virus Solution and Security Center for resources and tools to keep your PC safe and healthy. If you are having issues with installing the update itself, visit Support for Microsoft Update for resources and tools to keep your PC updated with the latest updates.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:24 PM
  • Were you ever able to install this?  I'm running into the same problem but haven't found any good information related to this.
    Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:21 PM