User Activity Report for a longer period RRS feed

• Question

• At the moment when I look at the user activity report on Skype for Business server, it only shows call logs for a particular user for the last 3 months. Is it possible to specify anything longer or is this the system default?
    Monday, June 10, 2019 2:12 PM

All replies

• Hi MobilelAm,

How many records are in the report?

In my lab, I could select from “10/1/2018” to “4/15/2019”, and get the report. See below:

I didn’t find a limitation about 3 months, however, according the following article: “a Monitoring Report report can only display, at most, 1,000 records. Depending on the amount of user activity you have, and depending on the time period you are working with, that means your query might not return all the data actually stored in the database”

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/manage/health-and-monitoring/user-activity-report

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Shaw_Lu Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:08 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Friday, June 14, 2019 7:25 AM
    Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:08 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:47 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Friday, June 28, 2019 5:50 AM