Sharepoint Workspace 2010 (upgrading from Groove 2007) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have two questions regarding Sharepoint Workspace 2010 (I'm using the end-user Office product that is not connected with a sharepoint site). I've upgraded from Groove 2007 hoping to get the same functionality (project management).

1. When creating an workspace, I'm not able to find the task list tool just like in Groove 2007. I have some others like: Calendar, Discussions, etc. but not the one that we were using the most. Is there a place from where I can get it? (download)

2. Is there a place where I can download additional tools for Sharepoint 2010? 

Thank you for taking time in responding my questions.

Monday, November 28, 2011 9:38 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

According to the description, this issue is related to SharePoint 2010, it is recommend you to get further support in our SharePoint forum. The engineers and community members there have more experience and can help you in a more efficient way.

SharePoint 2010 - General Questions and Answers

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepoint2010general/threads

Regards,

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 9:49 AM
  • Have you tried creating the new workspace as a Groove 2007 one?  That gives you more in the way of Tool Options.

• When you select to create a new workspace, choose the Groove option, then select Options and 2007
    • If you have a specific tool from Groove saved as a template, you can Browse for it and upload it..

Monday, September 30, 2013 1:28 PM