none
View Project 2013 dashboard reports in SharePoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have MS Project 2013 Professional installed. We do not have Project Server. We do have SharePoint 2013.

I am trying to use the standard out-of-the-box reports from MS Project 2013 such as "Project Overview" and display that as a dashboard in SharePoint.

I am not able to figure out how to go about doing that.

Thanks

Ashish

Friday, September 4, 2015 4:55 PM

All replies

• The only way I can think of to easily do it is to screen shot the Image of the Project Overview into a PNG or JPG file. Upload into a SharePoint Library. View from there. Or, pick the web part that displays an image file in a SharePoint file. Or display in a SharePoint Wiki page which might show more than just this I,age, say some text commentary about the project.

--rms www.rmschneider.com

Friday, September 4, 2015 6:19 PM
  • Thanks for addressing the question Rob.

In fact, I started down the path of using PerformacePoint with data from MS Project -> SharePoint -> List -> PerformancePoint route.

However, I got stuck at one point.

I even posted to this forum: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectprofessional2010general/thread/7d18afe0-9ad8-4429-a938-762e1e4110ba/#7d18afe0-9ad8-4429-a938-762e1e4110ba

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ashish

Friday, September 4, 2015 7:46 PM
  • Hi Ashish, 

Were you able to display dashboard from Project professional to sharepoint site?

I am exactly doing the same thing. But not able to understand how to do it. If you have done please do let me know. 

my email id is amit_leeds@hotmail.com

Saturday, September 19, 2015 5:31 PM