Cant connect to Skype for Business Online - Internaly Only RRS feed

• Question

• We have the same DNS name space, internal and external.

All DNS entries have been added which were provided by Microsoft for Skype for Business. SRV and CNAME records were added to both internal and external DNS. 

Externally i am able to login just fine using my licensed account. However when i try to login from within the office on a domain joined machine it cant connect. 

I am not sure where to even start looking. 

When i run a network sniff i am not seeing any errors or rejections. But it does look like it ends at the ADFS server. Not sure why when logins work using ADFS for Outlook and OWA. Do i need to do anything else for Skype for Business to work?

Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:04 PM

All replies

• Hi aLEX589741,

Welcome to post in our forum.

Would you please tell us did the issue only appear on the specific client?

If the issue only appear on the specific client, please try to delete SFB cache and make sure it has the latest update, then test again.

If all internal users had this issue, it may be something wrong with SFB server side, so first make sure your SFB server with the latest update and then you could check if there are any event IDs in SFB FE server

Moreover, you could try to use Microsoft remote connectivity analyzer check if there are any errors

https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, February 6, 2017 1:17 AM
    Friday, January 27, 2017 4:44 AM