none
odd error, what does it mean RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Marco,

I haven't seen these kinds of errors, but from what I'm reading it seems that both of them has something in common - a communication error.

It's either an system/IT thing, some kind of firewall/anti-virus or something else blocking the communication, or maybe you've done something wrong during the installation.

Mostly when communication errors occur, it's because the SSL authorization part of the installation was done incorrectly.

Amir

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 7:32 AM
  • Marco,

Yes, definitely double check the communication layer, as these messages indicate an issue with communication between your various components with the Config Server.  The last messages regarding "not responding" are because all FAST components register with the Config Server and there are periodic checks/pings to ensure that.  When it's reported that some or all components are not responding, that would not prevent them from running and performing what they need to do(i.e search, etc), but that does indicate that they have lost a communication link to the Config Server.

Igor Veytskin

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 2:58 PM