locked
Problem with buttons in web pages using after installing IE9 RRS feed

  • Question

  • After installing IE9, I`m facing with some problems with buttons in internet pages. Here are some examples:

    1- In Google translate page, I can`t change the languages nor even exchange the languages which are shown as default.

    2- in my yahoo mail box, I can mark emails to delete, but when I press the "delete" button, it doesn't perform the command.

    I'm using windows7 professional and before, when I was using IE8, I had none of a.m. problems. Has anyone faced this problem or is there a way that I can return to IE8 without reinstalling windows?

    Thanks in advance

    Thursday, June 9, 2011 11:58 PM

Answers

  • Hi,

    You may launch IE 9 with no Add-ons Mode to check whether the 3rd party add-ons cause this issue.

    If it does not help, please try to reset IE 9 for a test.

    I have installed the IE 9, but have not never encountered the same situation.


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Proposed as answer by Juke Chou Monday, June 20, 2011 9:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, July 1, 2011 4:00 AM
    Monday, June 13, 2011 10:02 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

    You may launch IE 9 with no Add-ons Mode to check whether the 3rd party add-ons cause this issue.

    If it does not help, please try to reset IE 9 for a test.

    I have installed the IE 9, but have not never encountered the same situation.


    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Proposed as answer by Juke Chou Monday, June 20, 2011 9:42 AM
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, July 1, 2011 4:00 AM
    Monday, June 13, 2011 10:02 AM
  • I had the same problem with Google translate buttons not working on my system: Win7 (64bit) and IE9.

    I used the advice of running IE without add-ons and it works but not always practical so decided to find out which add-on was causing the problem.

    For my system the DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video> add-on was the culprit.

    Note: After disabling the add-on you will need to reload IE for the changes work.

    I hope this helps someone in the future.


    Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:18 PM