PPS Report Challenge RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to create an Performance point report for getting premium amounts (i.e.; New Business Premium, Renewable Premium, Total Direct Written premium).

The premium fields are calculated based on Status description field. 

The policy premium for the Status description of "New Business" is "New Business Premium".
     The policy premium for the Status description of ( Renewable Business + Renewable by Reinstatement Business) is "Renewable Premium"
     The policy premium for the Status description of (New Business + Renewable Business + Renewable by Reinstatement Business) is "Total Direct written Premium"

Now the challenge is I got to display the New Business Premium and Renewable Business Premium and Total Direct written premium in the same report for the users. How can we display three measures with different groups ( each is based on different status description). Please advice.

Monday, October 26, 2009 7:16 PM

All replies

• I'm trying to create an Performance point report for getting premium amounts and Counts. In the report, we need two measures. ( New Business Premium and Total Direct written Premium). Both the fields are calculated based on Status description field. If the Status description is "New Business" then it is "New Business Premium" and if the Status description is "New Business" or "Renewable Business" or "Renewable by Reinstatement Business" then it is "Total Direct written Premium". Can anyone give an idea on solving this problem using MDX.

• Merged by Raymond-Lee Friday, November 6, 2009 3:50 AM The same issue
    Monday, October 26, 2009 4:59 PM