none
Unable to Register workflow service in Sharepoint 2013 preview version

Question

• I am unable to register workflow service in Sharepoint 2013 preview version, getting below error message:-

System Configuration:-

Window server 2008 r2

SQLServer 2008 R2

SharePoint Server 2013 preview

WorkFlow Manager 1

Please advise and also cofirm that "is system allow to register workflow service with SharePoint 2013 preview"

i am trying to register with sharepoint 2013 powershell cmdlet.

Saturday, March 25, 2017 4:53 PM

Answers

• Hi Nitin,

SharePoint 2013 preview version is a beta version which is not complete product.

I suggest you not using preview/beta of workflow manger, workflow client, SharePoint 2013 for SharePoint server.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:21 AM

All replies

• if workflow manager is not installed on the same server as SharePoint serve then make sure workflow manager Client should install on the sharePoint server.

Please remember to mark your question as answered &Vote helpful,if this solves/helps your problem. ****************************************************************************************** Thanks -Waqas Sarwar(MVP) Blog: http://krossfarm.com

Saturday, March 25, 2017 5:37 PM
  • it's Standalone server. SQL\ Sharepoint and workflow manager all are in same machine.
    Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:44 AM
  • Hi Nitin,

SharePoint 2013 preview version is a beta version which is not complete product.

I suggest you not using preview/beta of workflow manger, workflow client, SharePoint 2013 for SharePoint server.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:21 AM