Delete Myself from Someone's Outlook Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• How do I delete myself from someone's calendar without accessing their pc?
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 5:05 PM

All replies

• Hi BeeJayTanks,

Before going further, may I know what your exactly question is? Do you mean you were invited into a meeting but want to excluded yourself from the attendees list?

If this is the case, I am afraid there might be no way to realize it unless the organizer has granted you edit permission of his or her calendar. 

If you just want to remove a meeting from your own calendar, you may consider directly delete the meeting in your calendar. The other attendees who were invited will still see it in there calendars.

Hope the above information can be helpful. Please feel free to let me know if I have misunderstood anything.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 3:11 AM
  • Hi BeeJayTanks,

Just checked in to see how everything is going with the issue. Was the reply above helpful?

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 9:03 AM