Email Signature Won't Save RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having trouble updating my email signature. Every time I type something and then click "Save" a message pops up saying "Sorry! We're having trouble processing your request right now. Please try again in a few minutes."....how do I fix this? 

I'm using Safari on a MacBook Pro. I also tried on Google Chrome and it said the same thing. 

Monday, May 11, 2020 9:48 PM

All replies

• Hi SavannahJE,

Are you using Windows system on your Macbook? Not familiar with MacOS and below suggestions are for Windows:

Run Outlook client and test if you can update signature succesfully, I think this should work because the error info you post is an OWA-specific issue in Exchange 2010.

This error may occur if the files in "Temporary ASP.NET Files" folder on the Client Access Server get corrupted by a 3rd-party file-level Antivirus software. Please make sure all the Microsoft recommended Antivirus exclusions for Exchange 2010 are in place and the Antivirus software is up to date. Additionally exclude the following folder from file-level Antivirus scanning on the Client Access Server(you can do a backup for this file first):

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files

To resolve the above error follow the below steps in order to reset the Temporary ASP.NET files:

Stop all the Exchange services on Client Access Server from services console.

Stop the IIS - Click Start menu > click Run > type iisreset /stop, and then click OK.

Go to - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files.

Delete all the files and folders after taking backup.

Start all Exchange services on Client Access Server from services console.

Start the IIS - Click Start menu > click Run > type iisreset /start and then click OK .

Go to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files Keep monitoring this folder, once user logon via OWA and then go to Options , new folders like, OWA , ECP , will get created automatically.

Start the message tracking within Outlook Web App, now user should not get the above mentioned error message.

Besides, Exchange 2010 will not be supported after a few months, we suggest to plan your update to Exchange2016/2019 ASAP, you can follow Exchange Deployment Assistant for some help.

Regards,

Eric Yin

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 5:59 AM
  • Hi, I'm here to confirm with you if your issue has been resolved. If the problem is successfully solved, you can share your solution and mark them or the helpful reply as answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Eric Yin

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 15, 2020 6:23 AM