none
microsoft teredo tunneling adapter not working RRS feed

• Question

• i have been facing this problem from about 3 days and I am not able to connect my phone through cable to my laptop neither i am able to use bluetooth...so I checked for the prblm and its this teredo adapter not working which is related to the devices i think....I have followed every measure I could given by microsoft...I have tried uninstalling the teredo adapter but i couldn't...actually I clicked on the option dat was der as uninstall but it didn't....

after uninstalling only we had to restart the computer but since the uninstallation was not successfull so it didn;t helped me..

plz tell me some solution for this prblm!!!

• Moved by Marvin_Guo Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:16 AM
    Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am afraid that this forum is not a correct forum for this issue. Since this forum is discuss about Windows form development . I suggested you posting this thread to answer.microsoft.com-Windows OS

Have a nice time!

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Bordon Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just KarlModerator Thursday, April 24, 2014 10:32 PM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:23 AM