none
how to create an Exe file from a batch script and hide the code in the batch script? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a requirement to create an exe file from a batch script. this batch script internally calling a VB script. we can use the Bat2exe converter to do that. But if i have to go give this exe to someone else, i have to give the batch script and VB script associated with it to them.

I do not want anyone to see and look at the code in the batch and VB scripts and when they click on exe it has to perform its task. iS it possible? Please suggest.

Please let me know if i have to give more details.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:45 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This is a DPM forum. There may be a more appropriate forum to post on with a question such as this to get a faster response.

It does seem like there is a utility that can accomplish what you need and hide the source files. Check this link: http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000435.htm

Good Luck

My Blog | www.buchatech.com | www.systemcenterportal.com
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!

Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:36 AM