none
Report to return all servers under DPM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm tying to create a report to return all servers currently under DPM protection. I have a number of DPM servers and need to report which servers are backed-up by which dpm server.

I'm joining the following tables together [tbl_AM_Server], [tbl_AM_InstalledAgent], [tbl_AM_Agent] but i'm getting more servers coming back than the interface is showing. They may have been servers that were previously removed. This is what my query looks like:

select distinct s.NetbiosName
    from [dbo].[tbl_AM_Server] s
    inner join [dbo].[tbl_AM_InstalledAgent] ia
    on s.ServerId = ia.ServerId
    inner join [dbo].[tbl_AM_Agent] a
    on ia.AgentID = a.AgentID
    where ia.Deleted = 0
    and  ia.Enabled = 1
    and s.NetbiosName <> (select @@SERVERNAME)

Any help is appreciated.

Paul

Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:55 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This should work better.

inner join tbl_JM_JobDefinition jd
     on s.ServerId = jd.ServerId
     where jd.IsDeleted = 0
     and s.IsDPM = 0

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This should work better.

inner join tbl_JM_JobDefinition jd
     on s.ServerId = jd.ServerId
     where jd.IsDeleted = 0
     and s.IsDPM = 0

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Mike J. [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 9:25 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. I've actually gone with a powershell solution to return my required data rather than hitting the DB backend.
    Monday, August 4, 2014 10:01 AM