CRM 4.0 "The URL you are trying to access contains an illegal path issue" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When I try to access to email activity on CRM from external browser, on the body email (under Subject), I get this issue in UAG appication Event or web monitor :"The URL you are trying to access contains an illegal path".

I have published CRM on UAG 2010 sp1 and I use SSL from external to Internal.

How I could resolve my issue ?

Thx,

Brahim.

BrahimH
    Monday, January 31, 2011 8:58 PM

Answers

• Hi Brahim,

This issue is supposed to be addressed in one of the rollups for UAG. Please install the latest patch, which is available here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475733

(It goes on TOP of UAG SP1). You will have to RE-CREATE the application and ACTIVATE the configuration after applying them. If, after this, this still does not work, please open a support case with Microsoft, and it will be investigated.

Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS UAG/IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:45 PM
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Brahim,

In UAG under your CRM application >> goto application properties >> web settings >> and check the box that says "Evaluate without Enforcement". 

Activate your changes and tell me if the error goes away.

Either way, goto the Web Monitor >> copy and paste the entire error that gets tracked.  We can help you create a URL set to address that rule.

Thanks, Dennis

Celestix Networks

Saturday, February 5, 2011 12:19 AM
  • Hi Dennis,

The "Evaluate without Enforcement" didn't resolve my issue.

this I have on Web Monitor: " A request from source IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, user crmadmin on trunk crmportal; Secure=1

for application CRM WebApp of type MSCRM4 failed. Th URL /orgname/activities/email/undefined contains an illegal path.

the rule applied is Default rule. The methode is GET"

Thx.

BrahimH
    Monday, February 7, 2011 5:19 PM
  • Hi Brahim,

This issue is supposed to be addressed in one of the rollups for UAG. Please install the latest patch, which is available here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475733

(It goes on TOP of UAG SP1). You will have to RE-CREATE the application and ACTIVATE the configuration after applying them. If, after this, this still does not work, please open a support case with Microsoft, and it will be investigated.

Ben Ari
    Microsoft CSS UAG/IAG Support
    Sammamish, WA
    • Marked as answer by Erez Benari Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:45 PM
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:45 PM
  • I have SP2 and still having the same issue. I don't have this error when I access CRM internally.
    Any idea?

Thanks

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:19 PM