none
Exchange 2010 Hybrid - Fail to Migrate the 10-Gb size mailbox to O365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts,

After the Exchange Hybrid Configuration, all are working, but ...

I can move some small mailboxes' users for moving to Exchange Online.

But it was failed on some 10-GB mailbox's user for moving to Exchange Online.

Any idea?

Error: This mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items that were specified for this move request.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:57 AM

All replies

• Hi

I just wanted to know that how much "BadItemLimit" have you set. You can increase your limit

Regards,

Raj

_____________________________________________________________________________

Please mark as "Answer" and  do "Vote" if my contribution or answer is useful

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 12:09 PM
  • Correctly, there's one corrupted items on this mailbox and fail with error message "exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items". Therefore, please try to run New-Mailbox with BadItemLimit parameter.

Moreover, please login Office 365 EAC to migrate mailbox or login Exchange Online PowerShell to implement it.
    For example:
    New-MoveRequest -Identity "UserMailbox" -Remote -RemoteHostName hybridserver.domainname.com -TargetDeliveryDomain domainname.mail.onmicrosoft.com -RemoteCredential $ONPREMCREDS -BadItemLimit 10

Regards,

Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:11 AM