Photos on my computer RRS feed

• General discussion

• I want to take a picture of myself and store it in browse file on my computer to be used when ever I need it.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 4:02 PM

All replies

• Can you tell me how to take a photo of myself with my laptop and then save it in a file to be used later.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 4:04 PM
  • Hi,

This will depend on the software you have installed for the webcam. Most webcam programs will have a icon for "take picture" or something similar. Click on that icon or button to take a picture.

If you don't see an option for taking a picture check your webcam manual, or go to the manufacturers website for instructions.

Note: If you want to use webcam to take a picture, I suggest you contact the manufacture, because different models have different interfaces. Or visit its official website, you may find some guide of using this webcam.

Hope this help you.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohammed Imtiyaz Ali

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:07 AM
  • Hi,

Just as Mohammend said, before you begin to take a photo, you must make sure the two points. First, you have a webcam. Second, you have installed a webcam program on your PC. Such like Windows live messenger, Skype, TinCam, Etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Spencer

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:32 AM