How can I ensure that the export to pdf function exports what the user can see in word RRS feed

Answers

• Hi DragonLord

I doubt this is something you can control using Word's PDF conversion tool, although the folks in the IT Pro forum (TechNet) might have some pointers for you. The object model can't do anything that's not supported in the UI, so best to work this out at the UI-level before you try to code it.

Would you like us to move the question for you?

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015 6:31 PM

All replies

• Hi DragonLord

I doubt this is something you can control using Word's PDF conversion tool, although the folks in the IT Pro forum (TechNet) might have some pointers for you. The object model can't do anything that's not supported in the UI, so best to work this out at the UI-level before you try to code it.

Would you like us to move the question for you?

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015 6:31 PM
  • Hi DragonLord66,

This forum is for developer discussions and questions involving Microsoft Word. Your issue is more related with word product, I will move this thread to the more related forum.

Reference: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=word

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, June 5, 2015 2:17 AM