I have been unable to print for 2 weeks...keeps saying contact Us and when I click on it it just changes my password. I've changed my password 4 times now but am still unable to print. RRS feed

• Question

• I have not been able to print for 2 weeks.  Box keeps coming up to contact us...which has done nothing to help me print again.

Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:58 PM

All replies

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are experiencing.

If you design your question effectively, you can get good information from people who are knowledgeable about the topic and who are happy to help you.

Prepare your question. Think it through. Hasty-sounding questions get hasty answers, or none at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Asking an effective question will get you help faster read how here
    Suggestions for asking for help on a site.
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

What printer?  What error mesages?  What password account?  Yo8u basically have given us nothing to go on.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:44 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, it seems like your printer was Network sharing printer, isn't it? If that's the case, it is probably network problem, please check printer sharing settings.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:50 AM