Installing vSpace6 software RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I am trying to install a software that will enable me to setup a Windows 7 host station operated by the vSpace N-Computing setup. I am currently at an obstacle that is prohibiting me from installing the software and extracting certain files from the desired machine's documents. I have tried installing on both the "admin" and "administrator" accounts and I have seen a few different error messages. Some of them include "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." and also "Error: Couldn't retrieve the elevation right of the current process taken. " The first error appears whenever I wish to open a documents folder and the second error appears when I try to extract files from  Vspace application's run attempt.  I hope this information provides enough feedback. Thanks a ton!!!

-Hotsaucew37

Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:08 PM

All replies

• Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, your question is not suited for the Rights Management Services Forum.
    Windows 7 related questions should be posted to the Windows 7 in the Windows 7 client forums - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro

In you case you should also seek for help from the vendor's support page.

Thank you,
    Lutz

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 11:21 PM