Upgraded to windows 7 from vista: Dont know if this belongs in this forum RRS feed

• General discussion

• I upgraded from vista to windows 7 a couple days ago and I have a dell 1737 studio laptop. There are times when the icons on my desktop become blurry and there are times when the text in internet explorer and mozilla firefox becomes blurry. Btw when I say blurry I dont mean like I need glasses, I mean that the icon and text become distorted.I dont know what the problem is so can someone help me fix it? Would the drivers I installed have anything to do with it because this problem occurred before I installed the drivers as well.
    • Changed type Linda Yan Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:33 AM dup thread
    Monday, July 12, 2010 7:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Jackal

You can download the latest graphics drivers from your PC manufacturer’s  website.

You can perform Windows Update where in you view the update and select the driver updates and install those updates and check whether you are able to solve your problem or not. by running windows update, it will automatically download and install latest drivers for u.

Regards

Syed Asad Bukhari

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:48 AM
  • Hi jackal915,

I noticed that you submitted a duplicated thread about this issue. To avoid confusion, I will lock this thread and please continue discuss in this thread: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproappcompat/thread/48af3744-8b86-4b7b-a4e4-0e67f495f2ae/

Regards,

Linda

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:33 AM