none
Internet Explorer Cannot display the web page RRS feed

• Question

•  Whenever I try to use IE 11 on the 32 bit version it cannot display the webpage. I tried google chrome that didn't work. But when I tried the 64 bit version of IE I could connect.
    Saturday, November 23, 2013 3:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

1.Firstly, I recommend you run IE 32-bit with no add-ons.

Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Internet Explorer (with no add-ons).

If works, please follow the steps to narrow down which add-on cause the issue.

Start IE>Press Alt to show the menu bar>On the Tools menu, click manage add-ons>under show, click All add-ons>disable half add-ons one time for quick narrow down>restart IE.

2.we can try resetting the winsock.

open cmd with admin rights>run the command "Netsh Winsock reset">restart the computer.

3.Does the 32-bit IE not work recently or always?

This problem with IE 32bit not working but 64bit works fine sometimes may related to windows update. Restore the computer to a point when everything works fine.

Start>type system restore in the search box>click system restore>follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.

And here is a similar thread which you can refer to.

IE9 connectivity not working with the 32 bit browser.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/617c482f-8095-4ceb-91c3-f4d02b479f7c/ie9-connectivity-not-working-with-the-32-bit-browser?forum=ieitprocurrentver

Hope this helps,

Ada Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 25, 2013 2:56 PM