SharePoint 2013 not loading after reboot RRS feed

• Question

• I just rebooted my SharePoint 2013 server and now it isn't loading anymore. I get a flash on the screen and then it goes away. Attached is the screenshot of what I get for a brief second before it goes to a blank page. I also can't get SharePoint Administration to load on the server, just loads to a blank page as well. I am running SharePoint 2013 on Windows Server 2008R2 with 2008 SQL Express. This server has been running fine for 2 years now. I have been running ULSViewer and the most critical thing is a file permission error to the logs folder. I am at a loss as to why my pages will not load. Someone please help

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:58 PM

All replies

• Hi cnelson7007,

Please check the following things to narrow down this issue.

1. Open the site in other browser, such as Chrome and Firefox. Check if the issue only occurs on the IE.

2. Try to access the site settings page directly via http://<site>/_layouts/15/settings.aspx URL. If you can access the settings page, deactivate the “Minimal Download Strategy” feature, then check if the issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by Victoria Xia Monday, December 19, 2016 11:31 AM
    Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:52 AM
  • Hi cnelson7007,

Is there any update?

Have you solved the issue?

Best regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, December 12, 2016 11:49 AM