none
Windows 10 Security Features RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

what additional security features do we get compared to Win10.

Also if we campare with Win7 what advance feature are available. 

• Edited by Gaurav_CM Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:43 AM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are experiencing.

If you design your question effectively, you can get good information from people who are knowledgeable about the topic and who are happy to help you.

Prepare your question. Think it through. Hasty-sounding questions get hasty answers, or none at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Asking an effective question will get you help faster read how here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:51 AM
  • What's new in Windows 10 security might give you the information you're looking for. And a more in-depth article is Windows 10 security overview. I'm not aware of anything specifically comparing Windows 7 to Windows 10.
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:02 PM
  • Hi All,

Thanks for the reply, actually we were proposing our client to move from win 7 to win 10 and we plan to do it via sccm. Now I was preparing a document which shows security features of windows 10 + some comparison with Win7

Friday, January 15, 2016 5:42 AM
  • Hi Jain,

I think the information Jeanie provided is mostly enough to show the new security feature in Windows 10.

If the response is helpful, you can mark it as answered for benefiting other communities.

Otherwise, you can post back with more questions you would like to know for security in Windows 10.  

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:50 PM
    Owner
  • hi dear can u tell me how to unlock drive bit locker
    Monday, September 18, 2017 6:35 PM