Conversation history stores in incorrect email address Conversation history folder RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have 2 email accounts from the same domain, As an example abc@xyz.com & def@xyz.com. I have logged in using abc@xyz.com email address in my Skype for business. Unfortunately, the conversation history is stored in the OUTLOOK CONVERSATION HISTORY folder of email id def@xyz.com.

Can anyone please tell me how to fix it. I have tried creating a new profile and most of the stuff available on google.

Regards,

Tushar.

Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Tushar.das,

Would you please tell us did the issue only appear on the specific user ?

For this issue, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Use another normal outlook client test if there is the same issue.
    2. If the issue just appeared on the specific computer, please try to perform a clean boot: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
    3. For your SFB client, please try to uncheck these option, then exit SFB client, then open SFB client, choose this option in the client side again. For outlook, please also try to restart it

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:01 AM
    Friday, September 22, 2017 2:07 AM