Error when install or run virtual box, bluestack2 RRS feed

• Question

• I can't install or run any virtual program and special is bluestack will blue green with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

I has think error from my program but windows it dectect any virtual program of me. how can fix it

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

First of all, please follow Mr Happy's suggestion to check Hardware Compatibility, Run systeminfo.exe command to verify whether it is meet the Hardware Requirements. If all listed Hyper-V requirements have a value of Yes, your system can run the Hyper-V role.

If the issue persists even all listed Hyper-V requirements have a value of Yes,
    Please run the "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" command to check and repair the system components. Then boot into clean boot environment and try again in clean boot environment to have a try.
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 22, 2016 5:43 AM

All replies

• If from a command prompt you enter,

systeminfo

in the bottom section does it state Hyper-V Requirements are available?

If not you will need to check your CPU supports and has enabled, this page Windows 10 Hyper-V System Requirements although this is for Hyper-V it will also apply to other virtual programs.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:03 PM
  • Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM  if you are on win 7 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...Should you have any questions please ask us.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Saturday, August 20, 2016 11:59 PM
  • Hi,

First of all, please follow Mr Happy's suggestion to check Hardware Compatibility, Run systeminfo.exe command to verify whether it is meet the Hardware Requirements. If all listed Hyper-V requirements have a value of Yes, your system can run the Hyper-V role.

If the issue persists even all listed Hyper-V requirements have a value of Yes,
    Please run the "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" command to check and repair the system components. Then boot into clean boot environment and try again in clean boot environment to have a try.
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 22, 2016 5:43 AM