Samsung Magician Rapid Mode Support Windows10? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Couple months ago In other technet topic I see people complaint about Samsung Magician Rapid Mode software does not support Windows 10, I want to know Samsung have any plan to supported? or already updated their software?
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 5:38 PM

Answers

• Hi, 

For your question about whether Samsung has plan to support Windows 10, it depends on Samsung. Till now, Samsung just say that this software has not been test on Windows 10 and they will not assure that all features can work in Windows 10.

You'd better ask this question on Samsung support forum. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/BD-C6500/XAA

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 3, 2015 4:42 PM

All replies

• They have not updated it, I just upgraded from 7 to 10 today and it doesn't seem they have a fix for it. A few threads I've seen have said that when you do make the upgrade RAPID will stay enabled but complain about the OS. If you leave it enabled it'll work like it should, so just make sure you have it enabled before you upgrade, ignore the error and you should be good to go.
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 11:56 PM
  • I don't have it, I want to know if Samsung have plan to support the win10 then I buy it.
    Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:24 PM
  • Hi, 

For your question about whether Samsung has plan to support Windows 10, it depends on Samsung. Till now, Samsung just say that this software has not been test on Windows 10 and they will not assure that all features can work in Windows 10.

You'd better ask this question on Samsung support forum. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/BD-C6500/XAA

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 3, 2015 4:42 PM
  • why are you linking to a dvd player?

Saturday, August 8, 2015 2:30 AM