Baseline timephased data disappeared in MS Project 2013 with Project Server 2013!!! RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I am facing a very strange problem within a custom "task usage" view that I' 
    ve created. In the right pane I have three timephased fields (work, baseline 
    work and actual work). When I first add resources to tasks and save baseline 
    everything works great and the baseline work data are distributed normally in 
    the respective line next to the resource name and also in the summary tasks 
    lines. A few days after saving and publishing the project to the Project 
    Server 2013, I opened the project from the PrjProfessional and the timephased 
    baseline data had disappeared. However, the total values of baseline work 
    (shown in the respective column at the left pane) were all still there. In 
    other words, I cannot see the distribution of baseline work into the timephased 
    schedule. When I check the database the data is also gone (MSP_EpmAssignmentBaselineByDay table).

    This has a huge impact for the customer!

    If found a similar issue reported with Project 2007 --> http://www.44342.com/Microsoft-Project-f1227-t2482-p1.htm



    Verlinden Philip

    Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:20 AM

All replies

  • Hi Philip,

    Please refer to thjis thread: 


    I think it is a known bug that Elli identified a few weeks ago. I don't know if there is a fix planned soon by MS.

    Hope this helps,

    Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, MCP |

    Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:23 PM