Overriding the SharePoint Health Analyzer alerts(SPHA) in SharePoint Management packs RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to override the SharePoint health analyzer from showing up in the SCOM console . For the most part the alerts that show up in the SharePoint health analyzer can be ignored but not all of them .I would like understand how to override certain unwanted SharePoint health analyzer alerts from showing up in the SCOM console . Of course I don't want to miss any genuine alerts which would really be critical but I don't want SCOM showing up alerts  for those items which already show up in the SharePoint health analyzer that can be safely ignored . What am i supposed to do for that . There are so many rule checks that SharePoint runs within itself and once it fails it throws an alert for that in the health analyzer but as far as i have observed not all of them need an attention . Hence I don't those alerts being moved to SCOM . Is there any means by which this can be overridden . 

Vignesh Ganesan, Microsoft SharePoint & O365 Consultant, Pune, Maharashtra. Mob : 7387783354

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 5:31 PM