none
How to add my profile photo in outlook 2013.

Question

• Hi Support,

I am using Office Home & Business 2013 outlook as an POP account for send/receive emails.

I want to add my profile photo in office Home & Business outlook 2013.

Pls. let us know how to add my profile photo in outlook 2013.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pradeep.R

Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:56 AM

Answers

• I am using Office Home & Business 2013 outlook as an POP account for send/receive emails.

Seems you are using an non-English account in Outlook 2013, thus adding it through OWA might not be applicable for you.

That depends on your organization and the software and its versions that are in use. On the Exchange side, it is actually an Active Directory feature which is exposed via Exchange and intended as a corporate feature.

An alternative would be for your recipient to set a picture for your Contact item in their Contacts folder.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by pradeeppdy Friday, March 31, 2017 11:54 AM
    Friday, March 31, 2017 9:01 AM

All replies

• Try adding it through OWA. That is where i add mine.
    Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:56 PM
  • I am using Office Home & Business 2013 outlook as an POP account for send/receive emails.

Seems you are using an non-English account in Outlook 2013, thus adding it through OWA might not be applicable for you.

That depends on your organization and the software and its versions that are in use. On the Exchange side, it is actually an Active Directory feature which is exposed via Exchange and intended as a corporate feature.

An alternative would be for your recipient to set a picture for your Contact item in their Contacts folder.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by pradeeppdy Friday, March 31, 2017 11:54 AM
    Friday, March 31, 2017 9:01 AM