i want to improve my graphic performance???? RRS feed

• Question

• My Config are : Dell ST2410 Monitor
    WD 1 GB Cavier green Sata HDDSk
    xtech SMPS 550W
    ATI Radeon HD 5450 Motherbord MSI 785G-E53
    i want to improve my graphic performance????
     AND my processor is AMD Phenom II X4 965
    Logitech mouse and keyboard usb
    Now i m not having problem  hyper transport watchdog timeout error

• Changed type RSIK Friday, July 8, 2011 4:21 PM URGENT
    Friday, July 8, 2011 4:19 PM

Answers

• Currently in the UK the XFX 1GB HD5770 is selling for about £76-85, this would be a significant update for you at a reasonable price.
    • Marked as answer by RSIK Saturday, July 16, 2011 10:52 AM
    Friday, July 8, 2011 7:07 PM
  • not available in our continent...India.....But tell me other options
    Friday, July 8, 2011 9:06 PM
  • Staying with ATI/AMD, HD5750, 6770 would be equivalent to £55-100, there are nVidia cards too, I'm not familiar with their recent offerings though.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 10:06 PM
  • Hi,

Since you didn’t want to change your hardware, there also have to method to improve the graphic performance.

1.       Upgrade the driver to the latest version.

You may move to AMD website to find an appropriate driver for your graphic.  

2.       Overclocking.

Overclocking is a common method to improve hardware performance, but it would reduce the use age. I recommend that you may get more information from AMD

This is Technet forum to discuss the performance of Windows 7. Please understand ATI graphics are not Microsoft’s product, we have not much information about it.

Thought this forum doesn’t support this product, I suggest that you may access AMD website to get more help:

http://www.amd.com/sg/Pages/AMDHomePage.aspx

Notice: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, July 15, 2011 3:07 AM
  • Depend on your usage, is it mean for gaming or video editing & stuff? For better performance in graphic card, suggest you to get a higher end card. You could run 3D mark, PC mark test to help you optimise your PC for games, media, apps and web.

The above uitlity would test & benchmark the performance of your mobo, graphic card, ram & processor

Friday, July 15, 2011 6:37 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Currently in the UK the XFX 1GB HD5770 is selling for about £76-85, this would be a significant update for you at a reasonable price.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 7:07 PM
  • not available in our continent...India.....But tell me other options
    Friday, July 8, 2011 9:06 PM
  • Staying with ATI/AMD, HD5750, 6770 would be equivalent to £55-100, there are nVidia cards too, I'm not familiar with their recent offerings though.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 10:06 PM
  • Hi,

Since you didn’t want to change your hardware, there also have to method to improve the graphic performance.

1.       Upgrade the driver to the latest version.

You may move to AMD website to find an appropriate driver for your graphic.  

2.       Overclocking.

Overclocking is a common method to improve hardware performance, but it would reduce the use age. I recommend that you may get more information from AMD

This is Technet forum to discuss the performance of Windows 7. Please understand ATI graphics are not Microsoft’s product, we have not much information about it.

Thought this forum doesn’t support this product, I suggest that you may access AMD website to get more help:

http://www.amd.com/sg/Pages/AMDHomePage.aspx

Notice: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, July 15, 2011 3:07 AM
  • Depend on your usage, is it mean for gaming or video editing & stuff? For better performance in graphic card, suggest you to get a higher end card. You could run 3D mark, PC mark test to help you optimise your PC for games, media, apps and web.

The above uitlity would test & benchmark the performance of your mobo, graphic card, ram & processor

Friday, July 15, 2011 6:37 AM
    Answerer