none
Network images disappeared after asp.net site deployed to IIS 7 (Windows 2008 R2)

Question

• I have a web application which shows network images when I ran it thru localhost. But when I host the site on IIS on the same server, the network path is not working. IIS site is not giving any permission issue nither it is giving "x" sign (404-Not found) for images.

I also provided the full permission to the system user over IIS site. Still, images are not loading.

I tried with the virtual directory (mapped image folder) but no luck.

Please suggest. Screenshots for ref:

Monday, March 26, 2018 10:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Rishi,

Since this issue is more related to IIS. I suggest you move this thread into IIS forum so that you would get more efficient support.

https://forums.iis.net/

Highly appreciate your effort and time. If you have any questions and concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Wish you have a nice day!

Best regards,  

Michael

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 2:33 AM
  • Thank you <g class="gr_ gr_75 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="75" id="75">Michael</g>, How to remove the post from here?

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 3:36 AM
  • Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your update.

Never mind. You may post this same thread in the IIS forum(https://forums.iis.net/). And duplicate the case URL that is in IIS forum here.

Highly appreciate your successive effort and time. If you have any questions and concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Wish you have a nice day!

Best regards,

Michael

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 4:43 AM