none
PerformancePoint scorecard WebParts RRS feed

• Question

• Dear reader,

Maybe I am asking for a known answer, but I certainly cannot find it on the net nor on these forums.

My challenge as follows:

We want to create custom webparts to be used inside scorecards, used via PerformancePoint. Are there any examples on how to create such a webpart, and how to actually consume data like available KPI's, current values, treshhold/banding of the KPI etc.

I believe developing sharepoint webparts is similar, but we would still be in need of information on how to consume PerformancePoint specific information. An example would be of great use. A .NET developer would then be able to construct his own components along the lines of the example.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:48 AM

Answers

• Hello,

PerformancePoint Monitoring has not been discontinued this is false information.  PPS Planning has but not the Monitoring pillar and their will be a V2 of Monitoring that will be part of SharePoint. 

Regarding your question, I am not sure of the answer but have you had a chance to look at the PPS Monitoring SDK?  

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb848116.aspx

Aseem Nayar - MSFT
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
    • Marked as answer by tss68nl Friday, March 6, 2009 3:55 PM
    Friday, February 13, 2009 8:21 PM

All replies

• PerformancePoint got cancelled, no need for this to be answered anymore :)

• Marked as answer by tss68nl Friday, February 13, 2009 4:31 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by AseemN Friday, February 13, 2009 8:05 PM
    Friday, February 13, 2009 4:31 PM
  • Hello,

PerformancePoint Monitoring has not been discontinued this is false information.  PPS Planning has but not the Monitoring pillar and their will be a V2 of Monitoring that will be part of SharePoint. 

Regarding your question, I am not sure of the answer but have you had a chance to look at the PPS Monitoring SDK?  

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb848116.aspx

Aseem Nayar - MSFT
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
    • Marked as answer by tss68nl Friday, March 6, 2009 3:55 PM
    Friday, February 13, 2009 8:21 PM