none
Azure information protection | AIP Scanner| Status Showing offline RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am writing in this forum as i dont see any specific forum for "Azure information protection". i have installed and configured AIP scanner for a customer and it was working perfectly fine except the profile section in Azure portal of Azure information proftection balde doesnt show "last scan start" and "last scan time". On the day of install this was the behaviour and I had tested and confirmed that scanner is labelling and protecting files without any issues. Under Nodes section the new node was showing "idle" and "running" statuses whenever the scan happens.

After a week of deployment the nodes section is now showing "offline" and last seen is showing "1 day", though scanner is working perfectly fine. It is scanning new documents and labelling properly. i have even tested deleting the "policy.msip" file and I could see that it got created without issues. Get-AIPScannerStatus is showing status fine. Any help on whay node status is showing "offline" in portal though everything is working fine

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:56 AM