none
Change permissions calendar owner

Question

• Is it possible to remove the change permissions for a persons own calendar?

For instance: person X gets invited for a meeting. The secretary accepts the meeting, but X later on (deliberatly or not) removes the meeting from his own calendar without notifying the secretary.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017 12:50 PM

All replies

• Hi WimWint,

According to the instance you mentioned above, do you mean you would like to prevent Person X from deleting meeting from his own calendar after adding a delegate?

If so, I am afraid it is not possible. As we cannot prevent a mailbox owner from changing the permissions on his own mailbox.

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:41 AM
  • Hello Yuki Sun,

Yes, that is exactly what I am looking for.

I understand that a owner can always give himself these permissions back. But I am not worried that Person X will try to figure out how to do this. So is there is a way of removing the change permissions, I would we glad to hear it. :)

Regards,

Wim

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 11:23 AM
  • Hi Wim,

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

>> So is there is a way of removing the change permissions, I would we glad to hear it. :)

Based on my research and test, I am afraid this might not be possible using the current features within Outlook. If you have more concern about this, it is recommended to submit your feedback via Outlook userVoice forum:

https://outlook.uservoice.com/

We appreciate your continued interest in Microsoft products and Microsoft is committed to continuously improving your experience with the products :)

Best regards,
    Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 17, 2017 9:59 AM