none
Project delete error 'rejectedTimesheetLines' when all timesheets shows approved RRS feed

• Question

• Previously we have had experiences with not being able to delete projects from the published database with the error on rejectedTimesheetLines. We have always been able to resolve that by deleting or re-submitting timesheets that were not completely approved.

Now we have this issue where all timesheets seems to be approved. For the timesheet MSP_TIMESHEETS.TS_STATUS_ENUM = 3 and for the timesheet lines MSN_TIMESHEET_LINES.TS_LINE_STATUS = 1. Since we do need to keep the approved timesheets we cannot just delete all the timesheet line records from the Published database.

One of the questions we have is whether a delete would check data in the reporting database as well?

Could it help to delete records from the MSP_TIMESHEET_ACTIONS table?

Any other places to look?

Regards, Stig
    Friday, May 27, 2011 3:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Stig,

I know you're pain with this issue! Fortunately it has been fixed in the April 2011 CU: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2516483

Hope that helps!

Martin,

• Marked as answer by Stig Monday, May 30, 2011 2:35 PM
    Monday, May 30, 2011 1:05 PM
  • Many thanks, Martin.

For some reason I missed that in the hotfix description. We will get this resolved with SP1 then.

Regards, Stig
    Monday, May 30, 2011 2:35 PM
  • Hi, I have the same problem, i had update the SP1, but the project that i had delete from the database management that still show on the project center. that just i can't go to the project page of delete project. could you please help out of this. thanks! Michael Wu
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:54 AM