Deploying 2nd Frontend-Server in Enterprise-Pool RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm currently deploying a new Skype for Business Server 2015 environment in our company and I finished to setup the first Front-End Server without any problems. Unfortunately I did not find any words about the setup of the second server in the pool. Is the method the exact same than setting up the first server or are there any difficulties to expect?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

will they be joining in a single enterprise pool? If so, then you need to add it to your topology and publish it. When you start to install the 2.nd server it will pull the info from your topology and install required components

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Marked as answer by OriginalsTaki Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:13 PM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

will they be joining in a single enterprise pool? If so, then you need to add it to your topology and publish it. When you start to install the 2.nd server it will pull the info from your topology and install required components

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Marked as answer by OriginalsTaki Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:13 PM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:36 PM
  • Hello,

yes, I already created the SfB Server 2015 Topology and added the second server (Windows is already setup ..). So I just have to run the setup on the second server and it will take all the required components from my topology?

Thank you!

Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:40 PM
  • yes, that is correct. 

Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:46 PM