none
(Windows 10) BAD_POOL_CALLER blue screens. RRS feed

• Question

• Ever since I installed windows ten I started getting blue screen and have had about 20 in a week or so. I've done some research prior to writing this and found it that it is most likely a problem with one of my drivers. I installed DriverReviver and used it to find my outdated drivers, I updated the ones I could but some of them couldn't find updates so I disabled the drivers; However I still continue to get BAD_POOL_CALLER errors. I need to find out what driver or what else might be causing it.
    Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For this problem, please follow Zig's suggestion to collect the dump file.

On the other hand, you can try to perform a Clean Boot to check whether this problem caused by 3rd program or service start with system. Refer to the link below for more details.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 31, 2015 7:09 AM

All replies

•  
    We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Sunday, August 30, 2015 10:52 PM
  • Hi,

For this problem, please follow Zig's suggestion to collect the dump file.

On the other hand, you can try to perform a Clean Boot to check whether this problem caused by 3rd program or service start with system. Refer to the link below for more details.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 31, 2015 7:09 AM