Configuration Manager client on SCCM 2012 SP1 CU3 server no longer working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I noticed today in the SCCM 2012 console that my Configuration Manger server was listed as Inactive in the list of devices.  I checked the Configuration Manager client on my SCCM 2012 SP1 CU3 server and when I bring up the Configuration Manager control panel applet I only get 6 tabs in the properties dialog and on the General tab page there are no properties listed and the Actions tab is also missing.  I'm pretty sure that this wasn't like this before.

I also checked my FFEP client on the machine and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a couple of days. 

So my question is what is the best way to re-install the Configuration Manager client on my SCCM 2012 SP1 CU3 server?  Would I just use the normal action from the SCCM console to re-install the client?  Or wasn't there for SCCM 2012 SP1 CU3 an update that was supposed to get deployed to the server?  I've already run those a while back and as far as I know all the deployments for CU3 worked without issue.

Thanks in advance for help on this.

Nick

Thursday, January 2, 2014 10:08 PM

Answers

• I'm cleaning up old post, did you figure this out, if so how?

http://www.enhansoft.com/

• Proposed as answer by Garth JonesMVP Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:42 PM
    • Marked as answer by Garth JonesMVP Saturday, March 1, 2014 3:39 PM
    Saturday, February 1, 2014 2:45 PM

All replies