HDMI port not working RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Toshiba Satellite after an update in Nov the HDMI port stopped recognizing my television to watch broadcast or movies how can I fix this problem? 
    Sunday, December 17, 2017 10:00 PM

All replies

• Suggestions:

Uninstall, reinstall and update graphic card driver.

You may change the HDMI cable to check the issue.

If You have any other HDMI port you can use that.

If you suspect all is happening after november update then try to uninstall the update or, go for a system restore.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Monday, December 18, 2017 1:05 AM
  • You can also find if there is any graphic card driver update for your computer, and make sure to install the latest one.

https://support.toshiba.com/drivers

If this issue still persists, please let's know the detailed KB number, your system version and your computer model for further research.

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 18, 2017 6:26 AM
  • We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 12, 2018 2:10 AM