Unknown Key after running portable GE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, sometimes after running a portable version of Google Maps from a usb, I found a new registry key: HKEY_USERS\__aswSnx private storage It can't be deleted. However, after rebooting it is gone. If I run the portable thing again, it appears again. What is this key? Thanks.
    Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for the post!

Since this registry is created by Google Maps, I suggest you contact their support for more information, we don't know if it's their design behavior.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for the post!

Since this registry is created by Google Maps, I suggest you contact their support for more information, we don't know if it's their design behavior.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:29 AM
  • Thanks.
    Saturday, August 20, 2011 11:47 AM