none
office 2007 crash issue

Question

• Hi, one of our computer is having office 2007, os win 7 pro 32bit. Windows is updated with the latest updates and also msoffice is also updated with the sp3 and other updates.  Last 2-3 days while sending mail like new compose, forward, reply outlook getting crash and also facing crash issue in word.  Kindly find the attached screenshot. Please help asap as.

e edthe default domain policy

• Edited by NNMRAO Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:47 AM Forgotten to type some text
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I've noticed that you've mentioned "the default domain policy" at the end of your question, seems some text was lost, could you please elaborate a little bit? Are you suspecting this has something to do with the Default Domain Policy?

Regarding the Office crash issue, it might occurs due to lots of reasons. Have you ever made any change to your system recently?

I would suggest you try the steps below to troubleshooting the issue:

1) Browser to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Office12, find the file "mso.dll" and rename it to "mso.old".
    2) Browser to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12, find the file "wwlib.dll" and rename it to "wwlib.old".
    3) Then go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features, find Office and repair it. It should generate a new mso.dll and check if the problem persists.

Also, for Office related issues, I wouls suggest you post in the dedicated forum, where you can get more experienced responses:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?category=officeitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, July 30, 2015 5:47 AM
  • Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Actually by mistakenly at the end of the post typed "the default domain policy". There is no relation of that words and the msoffice issue.

Will try this solution on users's computer and then get back to you.

Thursday, July 30, 2015 6:06 AM
  • Hi, tried above solution but again facing same issue after 1month. I have posted it on https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?category=officeitpro

but since 2days not receive any solution and here we are struggling to send emails as it is getting crash while sending email. Please check new error screenshot.

Please provide solution asap.

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 9:12 AM