none
Page size drop-down does not display correct paper size RRS feed

• Question

• I have a PC running Windows 10 Pro and Project Professional 2019. I have several network printers installed on my PC, mostly A4 printers plus one A3 printer.

When I create a new project on this PC and click File and then Print the Print window automatically displays what Windows has chosen to be my preferred printer; one of the A4 printers. Paper Orientation is always Landscape, which is fine, and Paper Size is A4, which is understandable.

The problem comes when I select my A3 printer from the list of available printers in the Print window. Orientation and Paper Size remain at Landscape and A4 but when I click on the drop-down list and select A3 paper the paper size remains at A4 no matter how many times I try to change it.

If I click on the Page Setup button and set the Paper Size to A3 in the Page Setup window, when I return to the Print window the Paper Size shows as A3.

When I return to the same project at a later date and navigate to the Print window I am offered one of the A4 printers, Orientation is set to Landscape and Paper Size is blank. When I switch printers to the A3, selected previously the Paper Size fiel correctly displays A3.

My questions is, why am I unable to choose the correct Paper Size for my A3 printer, from the drop-down list?

Kind regards

David Ewer

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 5:03 PM