No calls are forwarded after calling my Skype No? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've had a Skype number for approximately 2 years now & have set it up that any calls to the Skype No (from cell or landline) is forwarded to my personal cell.

However, currently when any client calls the Skype number nothing happens? No call is diverted and nothing goes through? Everything was working 4 days ago however not now. Any ideas on what it could be? 

Thus far I've reset everything, logged out, checked that I have credit, dis-abled and en-abled call forwarding again. Is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks

Eric

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Eric,

What is your environment, on-premises or online?

What do you do before this issue happened? Update or something else?

Does anyone else have the same issue?

You could try to modify your personal cell to other’s and verify if the result is the same.

If your environment is Skype for Business server 2019, you can execute the command to check your call forwarding settings: Get-CsUserCallForwardingSettings -User username@domain.com. For more details about this command, you can refer to this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/skype/get-csusercallforwardingsettings?view=skype-ps

In addition, please check if your personal cell can work normally now.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 26, 2020 4:23 AM
  • Hi Eric,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 30, 2020 9:20 AM