How to Change Highlight Color Of Selected Row RRS feed

• Question

• The query is the same as from below post, but for Outlook Office 365 desktop version.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_other-mso_2013_release/outlook-2013-how-to-change-highlight-color-of/63193b28-894e-43c6-9bae-c972668125d0?auth=1

Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The highlight color could be changed to black if you switch to the Black theme under File > Office Account > Office Theme. Otherwise, I'm afraid there is no option available to change the color.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, April 16, 2018 9:34 AM
    Friday, April 13, 2018 6:26 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 16, 2018 9:34 AM