none
Conversation History Folder is missing in Outlook 2007

Question

• Conversation History Folder is not getting created even after enabling "save my message conversation in conversation history folder in outlook". Any help?

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 12:12 PM

All replies

• After check "save my message conversation in conversation history folder in outlook”, it needs five minutes to sync settings and data with exchange server, after then restart outlook and MOC, it should be work, if still doesn’t work, you may check the tracing log and post errors here.

Best Regards!
    Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:05 AM
  • Is your autodiscover in Exchange server working fine?
    - Belgian Unified Communications Community : http://www.pro-exchange.be -
    Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:09 AM
  • We are still with exchange server 2003 and outlook 2007 picks up server infirmation automatically .
    Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:36 PM
  • To support Communicator 2007 R2 integration, both Communicator 2007 R2 and Outlook 2007 read and write information directly to the Exchange 2007 server.

In Communicator 2007 R2, integration features that use either MAPI or Exchange Web Services calls directly to the Exchange 2007 server are as follows:

• Access Conversation History and missed calls
    • Play back voice mail message
    • Display Free/Busy information and working hours
    • Display meeting subject, time, and location
    • Display Out of Office status and note

Best Regards!
    • Proposed as answer by sharywong Friday, September 23, 2011 12:58 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by sharywong Friday, September 23, 2011 12:58 AM
    Friday, May 07, 2010 4:01 AM
  • Hi, I just installed Office Communicator 2007 R2, I checked for storing Conversation in Outlook Conversation History folder. But Conversation History folder is not get created in Outlook. Can anybody please help how to make it work. Currently all Save Conversation menus are disabled. Also, while I try to save communication it opens Save As window with .rtf extension.

Thanks in advance for your help......

Friday, July 09, 2010 1:47 PM
  • I had the same problem but with Lync clients. I found that when I added the user's Email address to their Active Directory user account properties then the folder was created in outlook and all of the saved conversations were then populated to that folder.
    • Proposed as answer by BiggTree Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:35 PM
    Monday, January 17, 2011 4:53 PM