RDWeb has orphan Published Apps RRS feed

• Question

• I installled RDS with all services on a single server. Had a lot of trouble getting it to work over the internet however everything worked internally.

Eventually I removed all of the RDS Roles (except licensing) and I reinstalled them all again - this time everything works but the two published Apps from the old install have returned and users can click them in the RDWeb apps page but they fail because they are not really published anymore.

Does anyone know where Server Manager writes published app information - I'm keen to get the rogue orphan apps removed.

Many Thanks

Rob

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Assuming that you're using Windows Server 2012, please check the following registry path on the server running the RD Connection Broker role:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\CentralPublishedResources\PublishedFarms\TechReady_Sessio\Applications

Kind regards,
    Freek Berson
    The Microsoft Platform
    Twitter
    Linked-in
    Wortell company website

• Proposed as answer by Aiden_Cao Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by RBlagden Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:27 PM
    Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Assuming that you're using Windows Server 2012, please check the following registry path on the server running the RD Connection Broker role:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\CentralPublishedResources\PublishedFarms\TechReady_Sessio\Applications

Kind regards,
    Freek Berson
    The Microsoft Platform
    Twitter
    Linked-in
    Wortell company website

• Proposed as answer by Aiden_Cao Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:28 AM
    • Marked as answer by RBlagden Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:27 PM
    Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:36 PM
  • Hi,

How are things going? I just want to check if the information provided was helpful. If there is any update or concern, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Aiden

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Aiden Cao
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:29 AM
  • Thanks that's resolved the problem. Rob
    Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:27 PM
  • Yes all sorted now thanks Aiden
    Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:27 PM