pass word problem RRS feed

• Question

• every time I put my anccount  it says you cant sign in to your device right now all day

Sunday, December 24, 2017 9:20 PM

All replies

• Hi Deric,

I would like to confirm what your current OS is, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.

Seems this error always appear when you login with your Microsoft account.

If you use Microsoft account to login Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, it means that your account was blocked, please reset your password on this site:

account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 25, 2017 3:11 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 4:18 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any question on this case? For further assistance, please post back here once you are available.

Thursday, December 28, 2017 12:17 AM
  • We have not heard from you in a couple of days. Please post back at your convenience if we can assist further.

Friday, January 12, 2018 2:07 AM