Bluetooth headset RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In RC1 and RC2 I could sucessfully connect my bluetooth headset with vista and it would work. But in the RTM version vista keeps complaining about a bluetooth peripheral device driver that it can't find.

I tried a whole dance with bluetooth stacks but the problem isn't the stack because the device pairs normally, it will install com ports etc but not the functionality I need to actually use the headset.

How do I get my bluetooth headset up and running ? For me this is a big issue as i use my pc a lot for communication as well as development.

Cheers,

Ivan

Monday, November 27, 2006 7:16 AM

All replies

• Same Issue.

Microsoft Wireless Transceiver for Bluetooth 2.0 and a Motorola H350.

Dongle installs fine, no generic drivers, pairs up fine, but asks for a driver for the HEADSET. There are no freaking drivers for the headset, and shouldn't be.

Thanks for the help-

Nick

Friday, December 1, 2006 7:59 AM
  • Same problem here and I am running a commercial Vista Ultimate.

Trying to get my Jabra BT500 BT headest to work with Skype but it keeps asking for drivers.

I can't understand why Microsoft would remove some functionality?

Frustrated

Monday, December 4, 2006 2:29 AM
  • Same with a Plantronics Voyager 510, worked under RC1, RC2 but not w/ RTM....

Anybody?????

Monday, December 4, 2006 6:42 PM
  • I thought the vista bluetooth stack was made to handle almost everytype of profile there is for bluetooth. Did something change?

I'm also having issues pairing my Jabra headset under rtm.
    Monday, December 4, 2006 11:50 PM
  • Similar complaints from here:
    http://help.wugnet.com/vista/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20433&ex=Problem-Bluetooth-Headset-Vista

Looks like it's a Microsoft problem.
    Tuesday, December 5, 2006 2:00 AM
  • Same issue with My Jabra too

Shame as I was really looking forward to testing the Voice Recognition features...

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 6:01 PM
  • Has anyone gotten the name of the XP driver stack and imported it to Vista?
    Wednesday, December 6, 2006 10:45 PM
  • The problem isn't the stack but the problem are the profiles.

Apparently there was a problem with the bluetooth driver that they discovered verly late in the game or something and they janked the bluetooth audio profile out.

It should be fixed by the time vista hits the shelves. I guess there is not much else to to do then to wait until the profiles are on windows update.

Wednesday, December 6, 2006 11:43 PM
  • got a source on that? not downing your reliability or anything, i don't know you, but would be nice to know where that came from.

Thursday, December 7, 2006 4:04 PM
  • same problem here, plantronics 510 voyager.
    Microsoft please fix this as it's very important I can use VoIP with my laptop and I don't wanna roll back to XP.

Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:35 AM
  • is there a way someone could get vista rc2 and get the correct profiles from it?
    I'm no developer so I wouldn't have a clue but maybe someone smarter than I could figure out some kind of workaround, this is the only part of vista that doesn't work for me out of the box.

Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:12 PM
  • I have been emailing Logitech regarding my Bluetooth Headset, here are the emails below:

From me to Logitech via their support webpage:

MS Windows Vista Ultimate is asking for drivers for my new Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset after pairing.

Microsoft advised me to contact the manufacturer of the headset, hence this email.

My Bluetooth receiver works fine for two mobile phones.

Any assistance would be appreciated,
    James Cavanagh

Question Reference #061224-001142
    Product Level 1:  Logitech
    Product Level 2:  Mobile Phone Headsets
    Product Level 3:  Mobile Bluetooth Headset
    Date Created:  12/24/2006 02:03 PM
    Last Updated:  12/26/2006 03:47 PM
    M/N:  F-0228A
    P/N :  6549430403
    Operating System:  Windows Vista

Their reply:

Dear James,

Thank you for contacting Logitech Customer Support. My name is Dinesh and I will be assisting you on your case.

Based on your email I understand that your Windows Vista operating system is requesting that you update the drivers for your new Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset. Please correct me if I am wrong.

James, as I understand the Logitech Mobile Freedom Headset does not need drivers to work on your computer as it connects via Bluetooth to your computer. Microsoft would have thought that you are using a normal headset thus requesting you to contact the manufacturer. The Mobile Freedom Headset connects to your computer and works I would suggest that you ignore the message which you receive as there are no drivers to be installed on to our system.

James, please do let me know should you require additional information or assistance in regards to this issue as I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you for choosing Logitech.

Have a nice day James.

Sincerely,

Dinesh
    Logitech Technical Support
    www.Logitech.com/support

Australia (61) 2- 8850-1192
    Business Hours:
    Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm East (Sydney)

New Zealand (64) 94764620
    Business Hours:
    Monday – Friday, 11am – 7pm, NZ Time

My reply back to Logitech:

Hi Dinesh,
    I beleive that MS have removed the Bluetooth Profiles for headsets and
    so require drivers from the headset manufacturers.

I base this beleifs from these websites:
    1)
    http://forums.microsoft.com/technet/ShowPost.aspx?postid=960824&siteid=17
    2) http://help.wugnet.com/vista/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20433&ex=Problem-Bluetooth-Headset-Vista

Regards,
    James Cavanagh

Their last reply:

Dear James,

Thank you for your response.

Based on your reply, it seems that Microsoft Bluetooth stack has certain issues on Windows Vista. Please correct me if I am wrong.

James, I would be more than happy to provide you with the drivers for your Mobile Bluetooth Headset but there are no drivers available for that headset. The headset works natively on the Microsoft Bluetooth stack and it appears on your last email that you receive the message prompting you to update the headset drivers but the headset does connect and work. I would suggest that at the moment until Microsoft has a work around on this issue, I would suggest that you ignore the message which you receive. I apologize for any inconvenience caused in regards to Microsoft.

Please do let me know should you require additional information or assistance in regards to this issue as I would be more than happy to assist you further.

Thank you for choosing Logitech.

Have a nice day James.

Sincerely,

Dinesh
    Logitech Technical Support

So long story short, they beleive it is up to Microsoft to provide the solution.

NAARRKK!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 3:15 AM

• I could download the bluetooth stack from toshiba and my headset works

I got the drivers here: Toshiba bluetooth stack for vista

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 3:19 AM
  •  Casual Jim wrote:

I could download the bluetooth stack from toshiba and my headset works

I got the drivers here: Toshiba bluetooth stack for vista

I am using a Bluetooth Dongle that plugs into a USB port.  Is this going to work for me?

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 3:56 AM
  • Updating my Toshiba bluetooth stack worked, thanks for the tip.
    Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:48 PM
  • Hey there, I've been tackling this issue for quite a while.  Here's a guide for anyone interesting including the files necessary to accomplish this.

UnCrippling Bluetooth in Windows Vista RTM

Cheers!

Thursday, December 28, 2006 11:00 PM
  • Microsoft are you listening????

You REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need to fix this. This is embarrassing!

Friday, March 16, 2007 4:58 PM
  • I have got mine bluetooth headset working on vista biz. download Vista32(64)_BTW6.0.1.3400.zip(45031KB)

run win32/inst.exe not setup.exe.

Anyone using the Microsoft stack unable to get the children of the Built-In Bluetooth device working? Specifically:

BTH\MS_RFCOMM

BTH\MS_BTHBRB

BTH\MS_BTHPAN

If you see these then your install has forgotten where the drivers are supposed to be. Have your device manager update drivers point to c:\windows\system32 and it will find them all there. Vista gets confused after you look in new places for drivers and it seems to forget the default locations for them.

Monday, March 26, 2007 1:35 AM
  • Did you ever get this to work?  I have the same problems with my BT500v and Jabra has no drivers on their website that I can find.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Monday, April 2, 2007 1:14 PM
  • All well and good Casual Jim, but aren't these Toshiba drivers time limited to only 30 days?  We need a permanent solution to this problem not a 30 day one!!!
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 3:03 AM
  • Vista RTM remove some files:BthAudioHF.inf,BthAudioHF.sys,HFGService_PS.dll,HFGService.dll/\.

I have rip the driver from dell bt350.

It has digitial signatures.

You can find here.

http://www.vistafans.com/thread-131490-1-1.html

It run very well on my sony sz16.
    Friday, April 13, 2007 7:56 AM
  • They have a solution for the bluetooth headset problem here (scroll to bottom) http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=headsets_general&message.id=1304

Best of luck

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:17 PM
  • Thanx for the tip.. my bluetooth headset works after downloading toshiba bluetooth stack for vista. Anyone can do this with ease and use their bluetooth devices with vista
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:44 PM
  • Hahaha... welcome to my world ladies and gentlemen.

This same problem exists under Windows Mobile 5. Microsofts Bluetooth Stack is a joke and supports little to no functionality.

How did I correct it under WM5? I installed the Widcomm Bluetooth Stack...

How did I correct it under Windows Vista? I installed the Widcomm Bluetooth Stack, hahaha.

I think Microsoft should have a new goal... buy out and comprehend what Widcomm is doing.

For instructions on installing the Widcomm Bluetooth Stack go here:

http://www.dev-hack.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1332#1332

Sunday, September 2, 2007 5:32 PM
  • Today, most new notebooks with build-in Bluetooth ship with audio support.  For upgrades, desktops, and clean installs, the drivers are available via Windows Update or from another download location (either the radio manufacturer’s website or the PC OEM’s website).

To determine which will work for you, pair your headset while connected to the Internet.  Either the install will happen automatically over Windows Update, or a website will direct you to a download location.

The Windows Vista Bluetooth stack does not support Audio in-box.  During Vista, Microsoft added the underlying mechanics to support Bluetooth audio and opened up the interfaces, enabling 3rd parties to develop audio support.

Cheers,

Kristina Hotz [MSFT]

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 5:48 PM
  •  

Hello Talven81,

I am new to PDA and can't find device driver. How did you perform step 2 Determine which Bluetooth device you have? My PDA is a Mio P550. this is the only thing I can't get working Sad

Regards,

Daddy

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 11:28 PM
  •  

Kristina,

I would expect my vista ultimate to include support for bluetooth devices. I would expend my ultimate to support many printers, headsets, pda, and smartphones. Unforuately hte only thing Ultimate supports is not being good at supporint anything. WHY WAS VISTA EVEN RELEASED?

Mike

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:14 AM
  • the page you hyperlink to is down......I really need this solution

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:52 PM
  •  ZXQ wrote:

Same Issue.

Microsoft Wireless Transceiver for Bluetooth 2.0 and a Motorola H350.

Dongle installs fine, no generic drivers, pairs up fine, but asks for a driver for the HEADSET. There are no freaking drivers for the headset, and shouldn't be.

Thanks for the help-

Nick

Thursday, February 7, 2008 7:08 PM
  • OK, here's the solution that worked for me.... without changing from the MICROSOFT bluetooth stack!

download the DELL driver for the Wireless 350 (R142181.EXE) from HERE

Run the file to extract the driver - remember the folder you opt to extract to.

Connect your headset (or update driver from device manager) and when prompted for a driver point the installer to the BT350A00\32bit\Drivers subfolder.

JOB DONE
    Monday, February 11, 2008 10:31 AM
  •  

As of Vista SP1 (final test release) these drivers (and any broadcom based drivers) that fixed this no longer work correctly.

The headset will get connected after your pair it and stay connected as normal. However if you walk out of range or you turn off the headset/recharge it and then turn it on again, the bluetooth stac will say that it's connected for a couple of seconds and then it will lose it again. It does this over and over again no matter what you do. You have to delete it and re-pair it every time.

Really anoying.

Monday, February 11, 2008 2:01 PM
  • Hello

I am Having the same probleem with my Nokia HS-11 W and i would like to use the headset as a voice pa system at presentations. Can anyone help me???

thanks Sam
    Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:23 AM
  •  

I finally got mine working!!! As audio device and also with Skype.

Had the same issues (installed external bluetoth; synced headset correctly but no connectivity) and found some other remark online about downloading & installing an ADDITONAL driver from the BLUETOOTH manufacturer (if available).

I was lucky, Targus has a download (click on your model, see very bottom of page). Anycom, too. Logitech???

If Microsoft or Manufacturer would have made ONE comment that I'll have to install additional software after "regular" bluetooth dongle installation, I would have saved myself a lot of time...

Good luck!!!

Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:23 PM
  • I have a Acer Travelmate 8100 and a Jabra BT500 Vista Business and this solution MDL gave wroked for me.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Saturday, March 15, 2008 1:37 PM
  • The top two Bluetooth chip vendors (at least in the US) have Bluetooth audio support available.  I recommend that anyone looking for audio drivers first complete the search for devices online when prompted, and view any solutions that may be presented if a driver isn't automatically downloaded from Windows Update.

If you don't find support in this way, unfortunately you'll need to contact the vendor who provides the Bluetooth radio to see if they have support.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thanks,

Friday, March 21, 2008 11:32 PM
  • I have a Jawbone headset and MDL's solution worked for me.  It's a little scratchy, so the driver may not be perfect, but it's working.  Tested audio out only - haven't tested recording capability.  Thanks for the info!
    Saturday, April 5, 2008 7:45 AM
  • Thanks MDL, it even worked for my Logitech Mobile Express Headset (which is horrible) with a cheapy USB BlueTooth dongle and MagicJack (VOIP).

Friday, April 18, 2008 4:51 AM
  • THANK YOU "MDL" !!!!!

MDL, your solution worked for me! I am using Windows VISTA Home Premium SP1 on a Dell Inspirion 6000. I was trying to connect a Plantronics 320 Bluetooth Headset and you solution did the trick!  Instaling the Dell driver worked! Thank you!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:32 AM
  •  

Still dies for me. The first time immediately after you pair the device, it works fine. However if you turn it off and then turn it on again, it shows up for a second as connected and then disappears again.

Does this on Vista X64, no matter what I do. I'm using the latest widdcomm drivers and a microsoft bluetooth dongle that came with my mouse.

Microsoft: Please fix this. It worked fine in the betas of vista and works fine in XP SP2.  I would have thought you would have gotten your act in gear and fixed this for SP1 of Vista at the very least!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:45 PM
  •  

This email is a assured follow-up to your recent HP Pavilion Notebook Chat experience. It has come to our attention that you were not able to complete the process or respond to our message.  We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience.

Ryan, Below is the link, which will help you to fix the issue with bluetooth headset.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37001-37500/sp37085.exe

Copy the weblink from <b>ftp</b> till <b>exe</b> , paste it in the address bar of your internet browser and hit the enter key to open it.

this should fix problems with bluetooth headsets, at least on hp computers with vista

Sunday, June 1, 2008 8:58 AM
  • well i got a DELL DH200 bluetooth headset and using dell laptop but still it doesn't work as a stireo hesdset , but it's working as a hands free headset.

what can i do , i tried ur file above but it didn't install and said i got no compatible drive.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 8:04 PM
  • I installed my bluetooth USB Dongle oday that i bought off of ebay for $7.20 with free shipping.  I installed the drivers and then connected the headset.  It connected fine, but didnt give me any sound.  I then found that if you go to your taskbar and right click on the little sound properties speaker icon and then hit "Audio Devices" it will take you to a place where you can choose your default audio device.  I right clicked my bluetooth AV Audio device and selected "set as default" and it worked like a charm.

Hope this helped.

Friday, November 7, 2008 1:14 AM
  • Dear co-sufferers, 
    I have Jabra BT2020, just wanted to try out nothing much ! I wanted to try making PC calls or voice chats or listen songs, quietly or quality whatever.
    But when I come home and check it with my Toshiba Notebook with Bluetooth Stack 6.4 installed, it does not work  !
    I updated to the latest BT driver from Toshiba site to 6.10.10. Surprisingly it worked  ! It would detect by itself when i turned on the device and WMP and other windows sound devices were automatically configured to tht device .. i was impressed... when i disconnected the button on my ear, it would get the speakers sound back. It was really a good moment . But....
    it didnt last long  ..  Now  ..  Sad
    After this weekend, i dont know if its because of those Windows updates or what  ... i lost it again  Tongue Tied It does not detect my device anymore  ..
    I tried re-installing the BT software .. 

It says in Bluetooth Paired Devices -

Device Name :- Bluetooth Headset

Device Address : - 00:1a:44:45.....

But there is no icon for Bluetooth Head set like it used to be ..

When I press a button on the headset... the taskbar button goes dark showing that it has acknoledged the signal .. there is some communication problem.

I have not configured any devices or so regarding BT after it was working ..

Previously, it showed bluetooth audio device in Device Manager, now its not there.

Everywhere there was Bluetooth Headset options like in MSN and others..

Now nothing.. help me !!

When I try to Add a New Connection.. -> Express/Custom mode .. it says Unable to detect device ! Tongue Tied Tongue Tied Tongue Tied
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:39 AM
  • I am getting the same thing. What happens is if you try turning the device on while seeing the paired devices screen, the item will be there and for a brief second it will show as connected, and then it goes away again.

If you delete it, and then repair it it will work temporarily, but as soon as you restart, you're toast again and have to repair.

MS: Please get this right!
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:56 PM
  • Interestingly, I actually had mine working PERFECTLY using a 3 year old (ish) Bluetooth dongle I bought for cheap on eBay and a pair of Sony DR-BT21G headphones. I couldn't get it to work on my home machine (XP) so I brought it in to work to try with Vista.

It worked almost immediately - I remember it saying a driver installation had failed, yet everything worked perfectly.

It was so successful that I ordered a 2 pack of cheap Bluetooth 2.0 USB dongles off eBay so I could try it at home too. These have caused me no end of problems though.

Firstly, I get told by Vista that it couldnt find a driver and to insert my CD. I tell it I have no CD and it offers me the option for it to search for a solution online. I say yes, and it tells me to try this:

This peice of software is terrible. The first step of installation, before it downloads any drivers, is for it to detect your bluetooth device. Except it NEVER detects my device, and so the installation doesn't proceed past step 1. 

I tried the Toshiba one - and again, it works perfectly, but it's a 30 day evaluation so that's no good to me.

I am now going to try MDL's solution above using the Dell driver. 

What is frsutrating me the most is that I had this all working, but wanted a nicer dongle (it's smaller so more discreet). But all of a sudden Vista throws it's toys out of the pram and say it doesnt have drivers for it. But it most do, because it worked yesterday!! Aaaargh!
    Friday, September 18, 2009 12:49 PM
  • Yeah, if only MS ever got around to do the job right. It's the same issue in windows 7! Btw Broadcom should also burn in ____ for their driver detection malfunction, it's the most horrific I've ever seen.
    • Proposed as answer by phatboyj Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:22 AM
    Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:32 PM
  • This worked for me too.
    Dell Inspiron 1501 Vista Basic SP3. Medion Blue tooth dongle.  Motorola BT 350 earset.
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 3:47 PM
  •             ALL one need do is pair the device wich to my understanding is done without problems.
         Then go to control panel and select sound in the sound menu select your device and then set as default!!!!!!!!!
                                                                Worked for me       
                                         "it only took me 3 hours to figure this out though"   
                                    Time I would have much rather spent doing other things.

I hope this is helpful to someone!

"PEACE OUT"

Saturday, December 19, 2009 7:22 AM
  • I finally got my  Aldi Bauhn Bluetooth headphones to work on windows Vista using my HP pavilion laptop.  It was complicated and I got false error messages and partial connectiions along the way. I felt that windows did not want to give me music and voice. Try this.

Bluetooth Headphones connection procedure. BH-01V3 headset by Bauhn purchased at ALDI

1. Headphones preparations
    2. Pair Personal Computer With Bluetooth Headphone
    3. Add Wireless Device
    4. Connect
    5. Set Audio Defaults
    6. Test Sound
    7. Problems

1. Headphones preparations
     a. Consult Instruction manual
     b. Plug Headphones into USB charger and watch for green charging light.
     c. familiarise use of Pairing button.Identify,
      a. locate buttons; on/off,volume and pairing button. Observe signal lights and sounds which indicate Pairin of Headphones. Turn Headphones to OFF.
      b. With Bluetooth headphones on ears long press on/off button till pairing sound and flashing lights are indicated. Turn Headphones to OFF.

2. Pair PC with Bluetooth Headphones
     a. Navigate, Press Start button  on your PC or Laptop In Microsoft Windows in Left Lower corner of Screen
     b. Right click on the word control panel
     c. Select Open from the context menu
     d. With left Mouse buton. select  Hardware & sound icon to open
     e. select Bluetooth Devices icon
     f. select Bluetooth Radio Properties icon mid panel right
     g. Under Options tab > checkbox Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer
     h. Checkbox Connections > Allow bluetooth devices to connect to this computer
     i. Checkbox Alert me when a new Bluetoogh device wants to connect
     j. Checkbox Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area

3. Add Wireless Device
     a. Bring to view the Bluetooth Devices Panel
     b. Select Add wireless device button icon from the panel commands line
     c. Turn the fully charged bluetooth Headphones to on
     d. Turn bluetooth Headphones on and hold till pairing lights and sound indicate.
     e. Add Hardware panel should show Headphone icon
     f. Notification may pair and connect with icon ready for use.

4. Connect to bluetooth headphones
     a. Bring to view Bluetooth Radio Properties panel
     b. Select Audio tab
     c. select bluettooth Stereo Audio
     d. Press connect button or Right Click Connect.
     d. Select Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio icon.
     e. Press Connect or Right Click Connect.
     f. Checkbox Control Skype (TM) calls using a hands free device.

5. Set Audio Default
     a. Navigate to Sound panel.
      b. In windows press on the start button at bottom left of screen Start \ Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound
      c. or from the Speakers icon in lower far right of screen Notification area to playback devices.
      d. In the Playback TAB Select Headphone Audio
      g. Right Select Headphone Audio and click mouse button to set as default device
      h. A green tick will appear on the icon
      i. In the Recording TAB select Headphones
     b. Set Audio Default to Speakers
      i. When bluetooth headphones are not in use, manually select speakers as audio default each time to hear
         sound through speakers.

6. Test sound
     a. Include Headphones in bluetooth services.
       i. Navigate Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Bluetooth Devices click on Headphone device icon and select properties.
         services tab check box headphone.
     b. Unmute Headphone Sound Level.
        navigate Start >  Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound > right click the headphones icon > properties > select Tab Level > check box to unmute.
     c. TEST the Headphone sound.
      i. Navigate Start \ Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Sound or from the Notifications bar to playback
         devices submenu on the sound icon at the bottom right of screen. Right click to playback devices
      ii. At Headphones icon Right Click and choose TEST from the submenu

7. Problems
     a. Sound Test results in no sound.
      a.Select the Sound Panel properties submenu and check the sound levelTab. Mute should be set to off.
     b. Pairing prompts for password access to connect.
      a. try 0000, device drivers may not exist from manufacture.
     default Speaker has been selected. and device has been added.

c. Pairing results in an Computer error.
      a.Remove Bluetooth device from the Bluetooth Devices Panel navigate Start > control panel > Hardware & Sound > bluetooth device add a wireless device >
           right click headphone device icon and click remove
       a. Pair and connect device in the Bluetooth Devices panel
        i. Start > control panel > hardware and sound > bluetooth devices add wireless hardware

b. Remove Connection from the bluetooth radio properties audio panel
       a. navigate start Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Bluetooth Devices > bluetooth setting >
         bluetooth radio properties > Audio tab > select device > press remove button or Right Click Remove from submenu
       b. Pair and connect headphone device.
        i. View bluetooth devices > add wireless device > turn Headphone device to on and pair

c. No sound through speakers
       a. Select default sound device to speakers
        i. Notifications bar select speaker icon submenu playback devices > right click speaker icon and set as playback device.

d. No stereo sound.

a. Reason. bluetooth settings hands free option selected  as default.

b. Select headphone speakers as default instead.

• Edited by Roger Lawes Friday, November 1, 2013 9:24 AM
    Friday, November 1, 2013 9:22 AM